Today, the entire Abco team leads the elevator construction and repair industry with its customer-centric position and focus on honesty, innovation, and safety. Committed to growth, Lonnie McKenzie and his team are dedicated to the health and wellbeing of their people their business, and their clients. They live this commitment by fostering open communication, valuing employees and clients, and treating people and projects with respect
From Mechanical Upgrades to Aesthetic Overhauls
Elevators are a crucial part of buildings: they need to function safely and efficiently, but their design aesthetic should enhance that of the building as well. When an elevator isn’t performing as it should, Abco can modernize and renovate anything from specific components to the entire unit, resulting in fewer breakdowns or entrapments. Alternatively, when the elevator functions well mechanically, but visually has become outdated, our team can modernize it to breathe new life into your units.
From Outdated to New Again: The Elevator Renovation Process
We’ve fine-tuned our process to provide the most streamlined and efficient service. Our team will:
- Gather all the available information about the elevator itself.
- Conduct a detailed customer needs analysis to best understand the specifics of your project, including safety and job site requirements.
- Contact our trusted suppliers, conduct site measurements and inspect components of both your current and desired lift to ensure our estimates are as accurate and thorough as possible.
- Work collaboratively with you to select the best parts and products for your project.
- Discuss with you about scheduling and decide a start date upon delivery of the required components.
Everything about our process is designed to ensure organization, efficiency, and on-time results. Our elevator renovation experts are here to help you understand each step of the process, so you can make decisions with confidence. The end result? A safe, modern, and functional elevator.